Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is here!

This week has been beautiful!  We've had sun and temps in the high 60's and low 70's.  It has been such a nice change from the wet and dreary weather we had for our first few weeks here.  I think the warm weather is here to stay, everything is starting to bloom and although I'm happy to see all the buds and flowers it makes me miss my own yard. 



Charlie and I walked to the fake market today, the purse I bought has torn at a seam and I wanted to see if they would do anything about it.  I was told that they can send it back to the factory to be fixed and that it will take two days.  Since I didn't have anything else to use as a purse with me I told them I would have to come back.  I'll keep you posted on how this turns out. 




Since we are in temporary housing Charlie has been sleeping in his PeaPod.  Since most of you probably have no clue what that is I took a picture of Charlie playing around in it after his nap today.  It is a lot like a personal tent that I can zip closed from the outside, this way I don't have to worry about him escaping.  This is where he has been and will be sleeping until we move a month from now.  We tried using the PeaPod in Florida but he wouldn't have it.  He finally ended up in it one night after being so tired he didn't care where we put him.  Lucky for us that he finally got used to it since the crib they provided us with is only for an infant. 

1 comment:

  1. Spring has sprung in Shanghai and we are being threatened with winter weather

    ReplyDelete