Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time flies

It's hard to believe that the week is almost over.  I feel like it was just Monday, where does the time go? Unfortunately I've been sick all week.  The worst was Wednesday so Lucas, being a wonderful husband, stayed home and watched the kids for me.  Today Ayi was here, so I was able to rest for most of the day.  I'm feeling better, but have little energy and I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend.  We may take a trip to the flower market, I miss having green things in my home! 

The kids were very good for me this afternoon, especially since they got a very rare treat, cheese puffs. I walked to Pines, the import grocery store and had a moment of weakness.  I have not devoured the bag, but that could be mostly due to my still sensitive stomach more so than any will power.  The kids did devour theirs and promptly asked for more.  I did not give in to their pleas for more, I gave them left over pizza instead.  Much better right?  What can I say, I am sick and getting a healthy snack seemed too much work.  I did give them milk to drink though.  Should I start drafting my mother of the year speech?

No comments:

Post a Comment