Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's day!  Lucas got up with the kids and let me sleep in and then brought me breakfast in bed.  I spent most of the day relaxing and reading while Lucas took charge of the kiddies, but at two I had an appointment for a massage at the spa!  The spa, which is across the street, talk about convenient, was very nice.  Lucas had booked a one hour oil massage for me and it was a wonderful hour, but like all good things, over much too quickly.  We had a very nice dinner last night at a place called the Blue Marlin so tonight we toned it down and had subway.  Lucas also brought home a chocolate and almond covered croissant that was so very yummy. 

I hope all the other wonderful moms out there have a wonderful Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment