Monday, February 25, 2013

Home!

We had such a wonderful time in Florida visiting family but it is good to be home.  We ended our visit to Florida in N. Lauderdale with my aunts, cousins, and Granny.  We spent some time at the beach, took care of some fast food cravings, and finished up our shopping.  I even got a girls day with my mom and aunt; shopping, a movie and lunch!  We also celebrated four birthdays while visiting.  But, like all good things it had to come to an end.  I packed up our eight suitcases, four backpacks, and carryon suitcase over a two day period and got our butts up at the ungodly hour of 5am to catch our first of two flights home.
Our flight home was long but uneventful.  The kids were crabby and didn't sleep too much, but they did enjoy watching movies most of the way home.  I managed to get in three movies I'd never seen and some reading.  Home, and mostly unpacked, we are now struggling to get over jet lag.  It's hardest on Charlie who is getting up twice a night and up for good around 5am.  Heres hoping that he'll sleep through tonight!
Thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for a magical Disney vacation, we loved the new house!  Thank you to Tatan and Dindin for everything, and Rick, who spent hours playing with the kids.  We miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment